Blue Wooden Balance Bike
This blue wooden balance bike is designed to help teach children balance, coordination and other important skills needed to learn to ride a bike. Suitable for children aged 3-5 years, this bike is the perfect next step up from our Baby Balance Bikes. The bike features a little bell, rubber handle grips and a handy blue storage bag for important little things!
The 10 inch EVA airless tyres are puncture proof and robust enough to be used both indoors and outside, great for adventures both big and small. Once your child masters their balance bike, they can move on to a regular bike like our Blue 16″ Bicycle.
Wooden balance bikes are more environmentally friendly than their plastic alternatives and if looked after correctly can last for many years. This makes them great for handing down to younger family members or friends.
- 10 inch puncture resistant EVA foam tyres – no need to inflate
- Non slip rubber handle grips for comfort
- Dimensions of bike (approx): (H)48 cm x (W)36 cm x (L)82 cm, (Seat Height: 35 cm)
- 2.3 kg lightweight frame
- Minimal assembly required
- Recommended age: 3 years plus – view our Safety & Age Guide
- Maximum user weight: 30 kg
- Also available in pink
- Keep children active and encourage physical play with our fun range of bikes & trikes.
At Beehive Toy Factory all our toys comply with EN71 European Toy Safety regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE Mark.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE