Order today and get free storage plus delivery in time for Christmas when selected at checkout
Ladybird Balance Bike
Enjoy your toddler's first bike ride with the Ladybird Balance Bike. Sturdy and stable, this three-wheel bicycle ensures fun and safety at the same time.
- The unique design of the Ladybird Balance Bike can help teach babies and toddlers balance at their own pace
- Because of the 3 wheel design, the Ladybird Balance Bike can help encourage walking, coordination, balance and motor skills
- Designed with small children in mind, the comfortable saddle will fit any small child and the cushioned handlebars ensure easy grasping
- With fully enclosed safety wheels so that fingers and toes don't get caught up
- The anti-skid EVA wheels are silent and durable and therefore suitable for any surface indoors or outdoors
- In addition, the lightweight PP Plastic frame ensures stability and durability, while being light enough for little ones to carry around themselves
- Minimal assembly required
- Size (approx.): (H)40 cm x (W)22 cm x (L)51 cm, (Seat Height: 28 cm)
- Recommended age: 1 - 2 years - view our Safety & Age Guide
- Giraffe Balance Bike and Zebra Balance Bike also available.
Warnings: Adult supervision required at all times. To avoid danger of tipping forward, do not let children stand up and lean on the handlebars. Children must remain seated at all times. At Beehive Toy Factory safety is our number one priority which is why all of our toys exceed the minimum safety requirements as set out in the Toy (Safety) Regulations 2011.
Why do parents and children love these Baby Bikes?
With so many ride-ons in the market place it can be tricky to decide which is the right one to buy. After all, not many parents have the space or desire to welcome too many larger than average toys into their homes. So, we decided we wanted to invest in a ride-on that was more than just a ride-on. Something with character and cuteness that could become a firm favourite with it’s new little owner. These zebra’s can become friendly little companions for your toddler as they find their feet and begin a whole new stage of exploring. What better way to embark on your first adventures than with an adorable little stripey best friend!
Value for Money
The fact they can be ridden on all surface types is a huge winner. In the early days, they are safest on carpet taking things slowly. From there little ones like to build up speed and progress onto riding around on harder floors throughout the house or out in the garden. The compact size means they can even be stashed under the buggy ready for a play at the park. They’re also sturdy which you can tell the moment you get your hands on one. No longer will you have to worry about poor quality toys that end up being thrown out after a few months because these adorable little ride-ons are built to last.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE