Memory Matching Game
A bee memory matching game to improve memory! This fun game can challenge both adults and children alike so parents can play along too. Alternatively, it can be played alone to practice concentration and memory skills. Matching and memory games can help improve certain brain functions such as attention, concentration and focus.
- Beautifully crafted wooden puzzle designed specifically for little hands
- Great for independent learning or playing in a group
- Can help develop concentration, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and problem solving
- Made from durable and natural wood with smooth edges
- Recommended age: 36 months and up - view our Safety & Age Guide
- Size (approx): cm x cm x cm.
How to play:
- Fill up the yellow base with the orange honeycombs
- Put the bees aside in a 'bee pile'
- The first player picks a bee and places it in an orange honeycomb. If the height of the honey bar does not fit the depth of the honeycomb, the player will put the bee back in the bee pile (try to remember the depth of the orange honeycomb that was tried)
- Keep taking it in turns until you run out of bees. The player with the most honeycombs at the end wins!
At Beehive Toys Factory, our traditional wooden toys are uniquely made to educate and entertain. All our toys comply with EN71 European Toy Safety regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE Mark.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE