Order today and get free storage plus delivery in time for Christmas when selected at checkout
A beautiful pink children's vintage bicycle with a classic retro design. Complete with removable stabilisers making it the perfect first grown-up bike!
- This eye catching 16” pink children's vintage bicycle will get heads turning with it’s retro design and unique styling, appealing to both children and adults alike
- Optional easy to fit and remove stabilisers give children learning to ride the confidence to develop their riding skills until they are ready to ride unaided
- Easily adjustable seat AND handlebars enables this bicycle to grow with your child
- A neatly designed loud bell ensures they can be heard as they approach others or want to make their presence known
- Front and rear brakes with the added benefit of a drum brake on the rear wheel
- Multiple reflectors included
Why Choose a Beehive Bicycle?
Our Beehive bicycles are built not only to look super smart but also to stand the test of time. Perfect for playing with friends or going on a family bike ride these bikes are definitely going to be well loved. We believe that exercise is key for any child and having a bike they can be proud of can really help with getting their interest. The sleek retro design has a grown-up feel that they won’t grown out of too quickly!
- Easily adjustable seat height from 52 cm to 60 cm (distance from floor)
- Adjustable handlebar height from 65 cm to 73 cm (distance from floor)
- Handlebar width 63 cm
- Length of bike 114 cm
- Easy to assemble (tools included)
- Recommended age: 4 – 7 years – view our Safety & Age Guide
- Bike weight 9 kg (packaged weight 11.2 kg)
- Box dimensions 115 cm x 18 cm x 58 cm
At Beehive Toy Factory all our toys comply with EN71 European Toy Safety regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE Mark.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE