This traditional Abacus Frame encourages a fun way for toddlers to learn to count while identifying different colours!
- Featuring 100 colourful wooden beads, this toy provides a great introduction to counting and basic mathematics.
- An abacus can help toddlers’ development by teaching them fundamental maths skills, pattern building and colour recognition.
- Children will enjoy sliding the wooden beads from side to side as they count from 1 to 10 to 100.
- In addition, the toy can help promote the development of hand-eye coordination, logical thinking and fine motor skills.
- Made from durable and natural wood with smooth edges.
- Recommended age: 18 months and up – view our Safety & Age Guide.
- Size (approx): 30 cm x 29 cm x 8.5 cm.
We are continually investing in creating beautiful designs that provide maximum fun while offering as many educational benefits as possible. The exciting range of ride-on toys and wooden toys are perfect for encouraging independent and imaginative play amongst children.
Encouraging safe play is at the top of our priority list. Therefore, all of our toys comply with EN71 European Toy Safety regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE Mark.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE